Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catherine Dobson

Meet Catherine Dobson, age 8. Catherine and her sister Isabella were special guests of their grandmother at this year's convention. And like me, they got to skip three days of school!! I met Catherine and Isabella during the Artist Showcase. They are both artists, too, and were interested in how I go about creating my paper dolls. On Friday morning Catherine came to my sales table and told her mother that she wanted the "ice skater" paper doll. Her mother made a mental note and Catherine came skipping over to my sales table later that afternoon with a big smile on her face, waving a $20 bill (my sets were $15). Let this remind us that sometimes paper dolls really ARE meant for children. Thanks, Catherine. You made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment